Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Feb 19, 2007, 10:59 PM
    '80s Movie Title
    There was this movie I remember seeing when I was little which I want to say is from the mid to late 80s, and I desperately want to find the name of it. All I remember about it is there's this boy who's in a tree house and he looks out his window and sees a hairy creature, which I'm also sure of is a troll that he either meets or makes, and so the boy follows the creature into a cave or something like that. I know it's not much to work with, but if anyone could help me with this I'd be forever grateful!
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Feb 22, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by missa8324
    There was this movie I remember seeing when I was little which I wanna say is from the mid to late 80s, and I desperately want to find the name of it. All I remember about it is there's this boy who's in a tree house and he looks out his window and sees a hairy creature, which I'm also sure of is a troll that he either meets or makes, and so the boy follows the creature into a cave or something like that. I know it's not much to work with, but if anyone could help me with this I'd be forever greatful!
    I finally figured out the name of this movie... Fuzzbucket!
    Thanks for letting me post my question here! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another 80s fantasy movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I have never been able to find anyone who remembers these movies but since I see that two others on this website have had their questions answered I thought I would give it a try. There are actually two movies I am trying to find that I used to watch as a kid in the 80s. We had basic cable...

80s or 90s (?) Fantasy Movie Title [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I vaguely remember watching a fantasy movie over 10 years ago where there was something about trying to save some unicorns (someone was trying to kill them perhaps?). There was lots of snow at some point and I thinK I remember goblins or something like them. This is so frustrating because...

Title to an 80s christmas movie [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a christmas movie where people eat this magical candy canes and start floating? I think the plot had something to do with a factory closing down, and they start making these candy canes... Anyway, it's driving me crazy and any help on the subject would be much appreciated. ...

80s movie title help... [ 11 Answers ]

So I actually don't remember anything about this movie, except for the box art on the cover. It has a male lion with dragon like wings flying, and there is a kid on it's back and the kid has a sword... and they look like they are escaping from a tower. The lion's eyes also were either glowing or...

80s Movie Title Request [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hi I'm looking for an 80s movie and I can't think of the title what so ever so I was wondering if anyone could help me!? The story to the film is about a white glowing ball that comes down from space and its set in the future with roller skating kids and one of the skater kids brother...

View more questions Search