Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TormentedSoul Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 02:00 AM
    The OP has clearly stated that she is unfulfilled in her marriage and yet many here seem to be encouraging her to to stay with her husband. I am going to deviate from the crowd here - as I often do - and suggest that there is a deeper problem here that has nothing to do with F. At this point, you have told your husband about F and like it or not, he's not going to forget and while it may motivate both of you to put forth some additional effort in the short-term, it will quite likely eat away at your marriage even further in the long-term. Unfulfilled will eventually turn to unhappy, but in either case, you are both cheating yourselves out of finding a truly fulfilling relationship. Of course, it's easier said than done. :(
    Scratty Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 12:42 AM
    Really struggling last couple if days, can't get F out of me head xnd it's getting harder rather than easier even though stepping back from the situation I could see how in many ways f was manipulating me to get what he wants. H is being fantastic doing everything he can to make me happy saying how he has fallen in love with me all over again. That's partly the problem I want to feel the way he does, that feeling of wanting someone so much. Maybe I'm just putting too much pressure on myself, I'm tired of crying. I know I can't move in till I let go of F and I know I'm not going to leave so why can't I let go? Things won't get better till I do, so frustrated with myself I have really good days where I'm strong and think of all of f's faults and that I'm better off here but then I have days like this where I cry and I don't know why. And I'm constantly fighting with myself not to contact F because all that will do is make things worse. I just want to be happy with H and my family

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marriage intimacy problems only after a year of marriage [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, It is my first time on this web site and I am hoping to express my frustration and possibly share my painful experience with somebody who can help me with advice. My husband and I have been dating for 3 years and been married for one year! Ever since I moved into his house he has been...

Marriage problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have been married for 4 years to my husband and we have 1 child age 1. We first met my freshman year in High school, we have been together ever since. He went away for a week and I hung out with a girlfriend of mine during that time, which was also the week of my birthday so she took me out to...

Marriage problems [ 14 Answers ]

My husband said that I am driving him crazy. I want to be around him all the time. He said that I need to get a hobby, and develop some friends, but I don't know what I am interested in. What can I do?:confused:

Having Marriage Problems [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not happy in my marriage been having problems for the last 3 years, I got married from pakistan, my husband has been in the uk for over 3 years his visa has ran out and I have not applied for an extension, can he be deported if someone reported him?

Marriage Problems [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for over 10 years - he is a workaholic and I have known this from the very beginning but I loved him and thought it would be OK. This is my 3rd marriage and his 2d - I am retired and he is still very much working. I just do not know what to do - I love him very...

View more questions Search