Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harley.schrand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 01:14 PM
    How to get custody to a younger sibling?
    Me and my mom are trying to get custody of my younger sister my mom is 40 and I am 18 but the thing is I don't know how I can help out by getting my sister back into my moms life as well as my own both me and my mom live in canada while my younger sister is in the states she is now 16 and lives with my uncle if any one knows any thing on how to gain custody please email me at <removed>
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2012, 01:36 PM
    How did your mother lose custody? That's the place to start.

This is a Q and A board - any information will be posted here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to gain custody of a younger sibling.. [ 1 Answers ]

I am 27,married,and live in Texas.My little sister resides in California with my mother in a very unstable home.My mother has been a drug addict for many years,does not have a job,and is very promiscuous.My little sister attends school regularly but has already expressed she would feel more...

Trying to get custody of younger sibling. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok my question is I am 19 years old almost 20 and I have to baby sister one which is now in foster care I was in the system my whole life and I hated it I want my youngest sister to have a lot better life than what I did and now I need some help trying to figure out how to get her she lives in...

Can I adopt or take custody of my younger sibling? [ 1 Answers ]

My younger brother(16) does not get along with my stepfather. This is mainly because my stepfather flat out just doesn't like him. I am 18 wanting to move out as well. Is there anyway I could adopt him or take custody?

View more questions Search