Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lgsahliyeh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 08:19 AM
    Updates applications on iPad not working
    On my Ipad2 I have 5 apps with an update available. When I select to update and give my password the app symbol just shows "waiting". No download is occurring on anyone of the apps in question. This just started yesterday, I've rebooted and re-synched.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2012, 08:35 AM
    Are you sure you're connected to a network?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Mar 20, 2012, 04:18 AM
    Also check that you are using the same iTunes / App store account to pull the updates that you used to purchase the apps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IPad 2 problems [ 2 Answers ]

When I click to open some applications, they simply start opening and then stop or throw me out of a browsing session abruptly

Ipad 2 storage? Which to get? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, My boyfriend is going to Afghanistan for about 5 months and before he goes I wanted to give him an iPad 2 preloaded with photos of myself, his family, photos of home, music and most importantly movies. I don't own one myself so I'm not sure which one to get him? I think his primary use of...

From the computers to iPad [ 3 Answers ]

How to transfer song to the iPad

New Apple iPad [ 13 Answers ]

So I saw the iPad Keynote on Apples website, what does everyone think about it? Is it worth buying when it comes out, or is it better to wait like with the iPhone.

Applications are not working after the virus removal. [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, I found some virus in my system. I used NOD32 to clean the virus. After cleaning the virus in C:\windows\system32 folder, all windows and other applications are not opening and asking for "Open with" open. My notification area completely disabled. Please help me on this....

View more questions Search