Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Feb 19, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Dumb while sick
    Why do we feel dumber when we're sick? Maybe it's just me.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 19, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Because your brain does not function properly when you are sick. All of your electrolytes etc go to help cure the body parts that are sick.

Feb 19, 2007, 08:35 PM
    That makes sense. Thanks.
    Expert

Feb 19, 2007, 08:37 PM
    Hey, you are welcome ;). You seem to have a very inquisitive mind :D, anything I can do to help expand it just let me know. I have got to get on to bed now, had a very stressful day (a big exam), but please do not hesitate to continue to ask your questions. You may have a very bright future in the medical field ;).

Feb 19, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Thanks and I know! I should be getting on to bed as well. Quick question: I heard oranges can stimulate the brain. What is it about them that helps stimulates the brain?
    Expert

Feb 19, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Ummm, that is a whole different subject acutally. Why don't we get into it tomorrow, but you are right, it does.

I look forward to talking to you tomorrow.

Feb 20, 2007, 06:43 PM
    OK. I'm ready to hear it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dumb Laws [ 17 Answers ]

Did you know that in Tennessee it is illegal to eat ice cream on the sidewalk? In Ohio it is illegal to fish for whales on Sunday. Geez, go figure!! Anyone else got any dumb laws?

Are we dumb a##'s that is missing something. [ 2 Answers ]

My wife got a greate dane he is now 10 weeks old.We read and have been told not to spank him or jerk him around because we will hurt his feelings or even may be hurt him. Ok then what are we suposta do then.there is just so many things I can list that he is doing that I feel like getting a low...

Help me I'm dumb [ 1 Answers ]

What are some common uses for calcium carbonate?

I'm dumb... [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there does anyone know the difference between GB and MB when it comes to disk space?

Dumb about men [ 1 Answers ]

What do you think of a first date with a man and both like the date & each other a lot. He calls right away about liked date & wants to go out again. He calls, again but never gets around to when 2nd date? Talks about where to go etc. Confused. Still likes me, etc. Should I give up or what? Should...

View more questions Search