Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2012, 07:10 PM
    I need an idea of what to do with all of the old shrinky dinks I made!
    So a while ago I made some pretty cute shrinky dinks. I can't make them in to bracelets or anything because I didn't make a hole or anything, so really, they're just of tiny pictures. But now I don't know what to do with them. They're so cute and I worked really hard on them. I don't want them to sit around with no purpose. I want to keep them. I just need a way to keep them so that there's a reason. :)
    informerk Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2012, 02:11 AM
    Depending on the sizes... glue on a ribbon and hang on wall or similar idea for a bookmark. If they are little you could glue them to the top of flat pins and fill a pin cushion, this is also a great project for future shrinky dinks since you can cook the shrinky dinks with the pin in them. I hope this stimulated creativity for you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Shrinky Dinks [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know the best thing to use for vibrant color on Shrinky Dinks? I know prisma markers are the best... But what about colored pencils? Sharpies? Regular cheap markers? What about paint? What kind of would work? Glitter?

Anyone Have Idea Of Who Made This [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have a pin that is unique and is marked. Am hoping someone may know who made this and style. The mark looks to be a Triangle with either a 1 or I in it and then above it has the number 8. http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz348/bigevil79/001.jpg...

How do you get your jewlery design idea made? [ 2 Answers ]

I have what I think is a great jewlery design idea but I have no idea:confused: how to create it or tell a jewlery seller about it. Please help me figure out how to do this :)

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

View more questions Search