Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trish01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 04:19 PM
    I had moved some songs from an mp3 player to my huawei cell phone. I then used a computer to sort the music into a folder which was all good unfortunately one day out of the blue I plugged my usb into another computer and an error displayed, a folder was corrupted and now I can't use the usb at all. Should I flick it and buy a new one or can I use an anti virus cd.

I can't understand what is wrong with my usb it will appear on the PC in my computer but the name of my usb is not mine. And refuses to open what may the problem be.
    nilavachowdhury Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 09:39 PM
    You can try using AVG antivirus if it doesn't work you have to buy a new one
    AskME4 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2012, 05:07 AM
    Hi, Format all USB drive. OR download anti-virus or anti-spyware program and check it.

There is one more solution http://binaryday.com/2009/01/06/how-to-remove-virus-from-usb-drive/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove write protection on usb? [ 1 Answers ]

There is no switch on the flash drive what do I do how do I get this write protection off. I can not delete files please help

How can I Remove write protection of my USB? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Microdia flash drive... all of a sudden I can't copy files anymore on that usb.. it always says.. device is write-protected... it doesn't have a switch too... what should I do?. thanks..

Virus on my USB Stick which I can't get rid of! [ 1 Answers ]

Please will someone help me! I got a virus off a website the other day, which installed itself on my memory stick and corrupted loads of my files. When I realised I had corrupted files I scanned my computer with my anti-virus software "Sophos". It detected the virus and put it into...

How can I remove the Tazebama Virus [ 3 Answers ]

I need to remove this virus from my PC

New Forlder.exe Virus in USB flash drive [ 2 Answers ]

I have got my USB flash drive infected by New Folder.exe virus. I tried many times to remove it and even format my flash drive and also did partitioning again. But, when I plug it in with my PC it again gets infected again and also infect my PC. Will you please help me out in removing this virus......

View more questions Search