Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck1954 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 03:57 PM
    Bought a Hunter thermostat to replace a Rudd thermostat
    Show both diagrams for both thermostat because the wiring is different.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2012, 08:23 PM
    Sorry about your luck,, most any reliable tstat company will give install instructions with new tatat
    As I`ve said many times, Hunter is cheap and junk,, when you get it figured out ,it may still not work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help to replace thermostat Honeywell T841a for Hunter 44155c [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to replace my T841a 1712 Non-Programmable Heat Pump Universal Thermostat for a Hunter Model 44155C, but I can't make the new unit work.:confused: The Honeywell thermostat has the following connections: Color Cable Terminal Blue -----> X Red -----> W2 ...

I am attempting to replace a White-Rogers thermostat with a Hunter 44360. [ 9 Answers ]

The White Rogers has 8 wires and the Hunter 44360 has only 6 places for wires. Should all 8 wires be attached to the Hunter or which ones do I not connect?

Changing from a Rudd to a Hunter thermostAT [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a hunter 44360 digital thermostat to replace a Rudd. The Rudd was wired Y-Yellow, G-green, E-White, R- Red, B-Blue, and a brown on X. The Hunter has G, RC, RH, Y/O, W/B and Y1. I can't seem to get the outside fan to run. Also before changing the thermostat, the blower fan constantly...

Changing from a Rudd to a Hunter thermostAT [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a hunter 44360 digital thermostat to replace a Rudd. The Rudd was wired Y-Yellow, G-green, E-White, R- Red, B-Blue, and a brown on X. The Hunter has G, RC, RH, Y/O, W/B and Y1. I can't seem to get the outside fan to run. Also before changing the thermostat, the blower fan constantly...

View more questions Search