Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sun4711 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 11:56 AM
    My computer is running slow, I have 12gb, from my server but it still runs slow
    My computer runs slow, I am suppoe to have high tech internet speed. But it takes a while to respond
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 18, 2012, 01:39 PM
    When was the last time you ran some serious maintenance and cleaned up the system ?
    It's surprising just how much good a clean up, patching and defrag can do for a system
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Mar 19, 2012, 04:18 AM
    What are you doing when you notice the computer is running slow? If it is all the time check for viruses, and other malware. How much RAM is installed on the machine? Slow computers and slow internet are not always caused by the same issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer running way too slow [ 9 Answers ]

My other computer just crashed.. it was a hand me down. NOW I'M USING MY OLD COMPUTER MY SISTER USED BEFORE SHE GOT A LAPTOP. (opps caps lock) Any way I have a lot of school work to get done and being an very impatient person my computer is running way to slow... to the point where I just say...

Computer running slow [ 4 Answers ]

What can I do computer running very slow

Computer is running slow [ 2 Answers ]

My computer is running slower than usual. What can I do to fix this problem? Thank you

Computer running very slow [ 2 Answers ]

Ive already run all the major Spyware checkers and found nothing using Spyware Doctor, Spyware Blaster, Webroot Spy Sweeper, Adaware, Spybot Search and Destroy. Also ran the scan within the latest ZoneAlarm and TrendMicro Anti-Virus. Here is my Hijack log. Computer is only 3 months old 3.0 Ghz. ...

Computer runs really slow [ 8 Answers ]

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.0 Scan saved at 6:55:14 PM, on 2/19/2005 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180) Running processes: C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe...

View more questions Search