Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsilvanu Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 03:23 AM
    Worchester plate with good luck cats pattern
    I have a single plate of a Worchester plate with good luck cats pattern. Is it part of a set or a stand alone plate? I have tried searching the web for Worchester cat plates but it's mostly the big plates with a single cat or a pair of cats. Mine is actually a small saucer. Can someone please tell me how old is my plate?

Check out some similar questions!

Good luck Sneezy! [ 129 Answers ]

Well, he did it, he got on the plane and he's in the Caribbean to attend med school. It was tough going for a while, he called me during his two layovers and had some trouble once entering Granada, They lost his luggage and he has a warrant for his arrest in Atlanta because of an unpaid...

Good Luck Sneezy! [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone, For those that don't know, our Sneezy aka ISneezefunny, is taking his MCATs tomorrow. Let's show him our support and wish him good luck for tomorrow, not that he needs it. :) Good luck Sneezy, you'll do great, we're behind you 100%, and we're so proud. :)

Good luck figueing out this 80s movie [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a movie that's been on my mind for about 5 years and I just can't remember the name. The only thing I can remember are these 2 little girls that made faces at people and a guy told them that if someone hits them on their back their faces will stay like that. Sure enough the guy hits their...

F(5)=? Good luck!1 [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: a buddy of mine likes to post hard math questions on his myspace page for others to solve. This one is tough please help. Question of the every-couple-days-or-so No. 5 Current mood: amused Category: Quiz/Survey Try this one! f(1)=4989484820458683 f(2)=9894848204586834

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.