Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madhudas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 03:14 AM
    Pregnency doubt and intercourse timings
    My period time was 5days,I had sex with my husband on 8th day.pergneny will occur or not. Is there any problem when we intercorce before my fretile days.(6th to 11th days).
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2012, 06:10 AM
    It is possible that you could become pregnant.

Pregnancy is often best achieved when a couple is having frequent sex in the days leading up to ovulation so that sperm are already present when the egg is released. For example, if you suspect ovulation may occur around day 12, it may be helpful to start having frequent sex around day 6 and regularly through a couple of days after suspected ovulation. This allows a number of days before and after should your calculation be off a bit.

It is important to keep in mind, however, that good timing is only part of it. Of course it is a very important part. This is why it can still take many months sometimes before you become pregnant even with good timing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the timings of newspaper printing? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the printing time for newspaper? As in by what time are newspapers printed, before/ after/ till midnight?

Pregnency [ 1 Answers ]

Why can't I get pregnant? I have thyroid, but I have 3 other children. This is a different dad though. Is there anything that I can take to get pregnant?

Pregnency [ 1 Answers ]

Hiyaaa I was just wonderingg could you tell me if I might be still pregenet I had sex with my boyfriend 3 times last week sumtime all them 3times he came up me but a week after I come on my period but was only on for a couple of days and my boobs av gone hard and are still sore

Pregnency or not [ 5 Answers ]

Its second month my breast changed , a got period last month at Nov 23 rd by just 2 days then its stopped one day and got one more day, its was not different like light color or lot or less, breast are liking few tropes per day from both of them, and when I am cooking especially fried...

View more questions Search