Feb 19, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Eddie Plank baseball card
    I have two Eddie Plank baseball card things. It says

Eddie Plank
    Value $7, 000.00
    1920 Tobacco card

Because of a broken printing plate,
    the company decided to discontinue
    the card, rather than replace the plate.
    Only about 50 to 75 cars exist today.

could that be worth a lot? Like honestly?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Hi! I noticed that your question remained unanswered and did not want you to feel ignored. I am not a baseball card officionado. But, I ran a search for you to see if I could turn anything up. Eddie Plank cards would fetch a lot of money ( I saw one that was listed at $4,000) but those are from around 1909 or 1910. I am not sure about what you own.

I think it might be in your best interest to visit the following site, register, and post your question there. I suspect someone on that forum will be able to steer you in the right direction. Make sure you are as thorough as possible about the description of what you have. If you receive a number of offers to purchase, I would be leery of them. That would be a red flag to me that it is worth something and the prices you are being offered would be low balled from true collectors/sellers. They only buy things at a price that will guarantee them a major profit. You might want to consider listing it on e-bay with a reserve price listed at one of the higher offer these guys make:

Trading Card Central - Collector Zone | forums, message boards, blogs, chat

Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baseball card [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the value of a 1970 Nolan Ryan baseball card?

I want to know the worth of a baseball card [ 1 Answers ]

I recently came across a 1993 The Upper Deck Company; Ken Griffey Jr.- 5 yr anniversary... baseball card.. Can u please.. if at all possible.. tell me the actual worth of this baseball card.. Thank you.. .stephanie.

Baseball card value [ 1 Answers ]

Great. Can you tell me the value of Pacific Trading Cards Inc. 1991 Nolan Ryan cards: Set 1-112 with 92 missing 122 125 131 139 152 164 170 191

Baseball card [ 2 Answers ]

what is the value of 1987 fleer lance parrish card

Baseball card value [ 4 Answers ]

have 2 briefcases of baseball cards. Need to no value. Can anybody help?

View more questions Search