Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shab1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2012, 08:01 PM
    What will be charges against theft under 5000$?
    What will be charges against theft under 5000$?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2012, 08:04 PM
    The charge is theft under 5000, or some other name depending on your location.

If you mean, what is the sentence that will depend again on where you are at, how much you actually stole ( 5 dollars is different than 4000 dollars)

You need to come back and answer your own question to provide us more details about what you are wanting to know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under 5000 what are common charges and fines? [ 1 Answers ]

Today My brothers girlfriend and I went shopping at save on foods as she said she had some shopping to do, I only needed to buy smokes. So I came and followed her around helped her get things, she didn't have a basket but she had a purse thing that looked like those go green bags so I put the...

What are the consequences/charges for theft under 5000 as a minor? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old who was just caught stealing from a big retail store. I am still considered to be a minor, but am scared that my "criminal record" will be seen forever. Does anyone know how this works, what the worst that can happen is or how I can get this charge pardoned?

Fraud and theft charges over $5000.00 in Ontario Canada [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine has been charged with theft and fraud. He embazzled over $80,000.00 while he was the president of a soccer association. He wrote himself checks and also took cash. He bankrupted the soccer association. Will he serve time in jail?? Will he have to pay back the money?? He has...

Possio Over 5000$ charges [ 1 Answers ]

I'm being charged with possession over 5000$. I am resident of canada and I am 19 years old with no criminal record. What will I be charged with ?

View more questions Search