Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lsqrz1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2012, 07:50 PM
    Wiring diagram for magic chef air forced furnace fan center
    Trying to replace the fan motor 1/2 hp 115 v the fan combo center is honey well 8003 I believe, I try to replace it but end up burning the new motor it all came on the 4x4 metal box next to the transformer and relay I may have cross wire the wrong way the service box switch wires were connected but I don't remember were to connect the back wire to

Check out some similar questions!

Magic chef furnace wiring schematic [ 27 Answers ]

I have an old Magic Chef gas furnace in my garage. Gas is connected, but wiring for fan and thermostat are a question. 55K BTU, 12 amp blower. Need to know what wires to connect to thermostat. Also, there are three wires exiting furnace. I know which ones power the 110v blower, but there is a...

Magic Chef Furnace wiring [ 1 Answers ]

Can't seem to wire this thing. Need a wiring diagram for the MC Model G6A756 Have a new Fan Center Honeywell R8239 A 1052? ANy help?

Forced air fan will not shut off on furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My electric forced air colman furnace does heat and all, but the blower or fan will not shut off. It go continually. I even shut the furance off but the blower srill continued to blow air. What can be the problem?

Forced air fan will not shut off on furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My electric forced air colman furnace does heat and all, but the blower or fan will not shut off. It go continually. I even shut the furance off but the blower srill continued to blow air. What can be the problem?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.