Over there ---->

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get rid of Hot tub folliculitis in your hot tub? [ 3 Answers ]

How do you clean your hot tub when you have had this bacteria (folliculitis)in it. It's the middle of winter(-25 C) and I will not be able to fully empty tub. Is there some chemical you can put in the water? I have maintained proper chemical levels. I use bromine instead of chlorine.

Midwest hot tub disconnect box ground bar? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I've recently taken on the adventure of setting up the basic wiring of a Midwest hot tub breaker box "service disconnect" with 50 AM GFCI breaker installed. The disconnect box I purchased has an aluminum bar (ground I assume) inside the box that can be connected (?) to one of the three...

Hot tub re-location [ 3 Answers ]

I built a new deck for my Hot tub and need to relocate the 220 line disconect. Can I add a junction box and add another 8' of 220 line to reach the new hot tub location? Thanks, Oasis42

Clarification on location of service disconnect? [ 1 Answers ]

My power comes on to my property on a pole that is approximately 25' from my house, down to the meter base and then underground to my house, that conduit comes through the ground in middle of the house( I only have a crawl space) it goes straight through the floor and into the panel, about 5' total...

Hot Tub Disconnect [ 4 Answers ]

From reading past questions and responses, I got a fairly clear idea about how to wire the GFI panel between the distribution panel and hot tub. Thanks for the references that people posted! There is still one requirement, however, that still puzzles me. The NEC calls for a disconnect to be...

View more questions Search