Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emilyfreeman96 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2012, 03:11 PM
    How can I put 'jargon' into a sentence?
    I am doing a speech analyse essay and my English teacher wants me to include good vocab to enrich my writing and 'jargon' is one of words I should use. I need some examples to help me.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 17, 2012, 03:13 PM
    From yourdictionary.com --

Often people do not make a will because they are confused by the lengthy legal jargon.
    We will explain the major provisions of the legislation and attempt to demystify accompanying jargon often used by privacy professionals.
    First spend 20 minutes talking loudly to him in incomprehensible jargon.
    Jargon buster click on a relevant button above to list entries by the first letter.
    In computer jargon d is called the least significant byte.
    At least, very few places which don't hit you about the head and spout religious jargon.
    From empty cliché to meaningless jargon, the English language is under attack from all sides.
    Scrolling is a jargon word - a list of common jargon word - a list of common jargon is found in the glossary to this site.
    We also believe in not using marketing jargon or spiel.
    Click on the links below to decipher the jargon you are likely to come across when you take out a mortgage and move home.
    Free of charge there's nothing quite like technology with its impenetrable jargon for frightening off your average human being.
    Here's my ( not too serious ) guide to internet jargon.
    Avoid legal jargon or reading out a 'pleading' .
    A tutor will teach you how to use the internet without confusing jargon or technical details.
    Press notice jargon buster biographical details David Ross is co-founder of the car phone warehouse.
    A-z guide to legal words - £ 3.30 this is a guide to help members of the public translate legal jargon into plain English.
    On top of this, he is a good storyteller and a clear writer who avoids the pitfalls of pretentious art-world jargon.
    Press notice jargon buster biographical details David Ross is co-founder of the car phone warehouse.
    Further research domain name handbook with a glossary of common terms will explain any domain name jargon or technical terms.
    Don't be fooled by the callers' smooth manners, technical jargon or special offers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me to put these words in French sentence . [ 0 Answers ]

Hi - Bonjour Please help me to put these word in sentence in French . à la maison la porte la fenêtre le gazon Dehors / à l'extérieur Dedans / à l'intérieur la clé le salon

How I can change english sentence to bengali sentence for free? [ 1 Answers ]

The day I saw u last time you were slim but now...

If you flatten a probation sentence in jail do I owe fees on that probation sentence? [ 1 Answers ]

Do I owe fees for a probation sentence if I served the time to flatten the probation sentence if I have to come out on a second probation that was ran consecutive to the first?

Workplace jargon [ 12 Answers ]

What are some of the words, phrases, and acronyms unique to your job/profession? For me: Bibliographic record Stamper Date due slip Processing Slipping (obsolete) Reader's advisory

Computer jargon [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what Imao stands for?

View more questions Search