Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tarunp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2012, 12:31 PM
    My girlfriend is ignoring me?
    Hey every one,
    I have been dragged to a problem where my Girl Friend is not in touch with me,though she has other means of communication,the reason behind is that her dad came to know every thing,about us and he want me to leave her which is not possible at all,I have tried my level best to sort out.. as it is long distance relation ship and more over she is not putting her interest on me... its been a month almost I am totally depressed... her last word was that "she will wait for me" in sense of marrying her... So what should I do now?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 17, 2012, 01:17 PM
    You say it is a LDR? Have you ever met her? If you haven't met her I don't blame the dad for interfering. Just move on; perhaps she is a smart girl and heading her dad's advice!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex girlfriend is sort of ignoring me [ 3 Answers ]

Moved to its own thread When talk on the phone the conversation is usually friendly. We sometime talk for about 10 to 20min about our son and other things not related. Let's call the child Greg. Greg lives with his mother outside the United States. The relationship was a long distance...

My girlfriend of nine months is ignoring me, what should I do? [ 5 Answers ]

We had a fight recently and now she won't talk to me at all. I love her and really wish I could salvage this but it's like she hates me.

My girlfriend of 6 years is ignoring me [ 5 Answers ]

Thanks for reading my question. I've been dating a girl on an off for 6.5 years now. We have been engaged twice but broke it off both times. We get along fairly well but not great. I'd say our relationship is good for the most part but obviously have had our fair share of bumps in the road....

Ex girlfriend is sort of ignoring me [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my ex had a great 8-9 months of being together. Our only problem was that we were long distance so we only got to see each other every 1-2 months or so. She ended things with me on new years day stating she felt strangely bi polar about the whole thing. Some days she wanted to be in the...

My Ex Girlfriend is ignoring me [ 23 Answers ]

Alrite so I've been dating this girl for 4 months, I know this is not a lot but lets say I was pocessive and was very shy, but I did try my best and it was my first relationship, we're both 15 and in grade 10 high school, I'm a nerd but w/e, she liked me, at least I thought she did. One day over...

View more questions Search