Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gurpreet_3903 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2012, 08:40 AM
    Height growth after 20?
    Hello sir I am 21 year old and my height 4'7'',my leg and hand height is small and all over body part is proper
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2012, 08:47 AM
    Are you asking if you are going to get taller after you turn 21? I am reading that any growing will not be significant.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2012, 09:39 AM
    It is very unlikely that you will grown very much more ( if any) at this point

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is growth height plus really right? [ 27 Answers ]

I want to knor whether this supplement is it right that you can increase height with this product?

What is the dividend growth rate assuming constant growth? [ 0 Answers ]

Stock is currently selling for $50 the expected dividend in one period is $1.50 per share and the required return is 10%

How do I calculate sustainable growth if my anticipated sales growth is 35%? [ 1 Answers ]

My anticipated profit margin is 27.1 %, my assets to equity ratio is 2.55 and asset turnover rate is 0.68.

Height Growth Hormone Supplements [ 1 Answers ]

My 16 year old son is only 5'2" (my husband is 5'4" and I'm 5'). I know that my son's height is an issue with him. It has affected his self-esteem, especially since his 11 year old brother has had a growth spirt in the last 6 months and is already 5' tall. My question is: can hormone supplements...

View more questions Search