Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 22, 2012, 02:32 PM
    Was your child with her? You mention having a six year old child in a post in another thread. If he was, do you think she would take a chance on him/her seeing or hearing something he/she shouldn't?

How did you ask what was going on? Did you flat out accuse her of being unfaithful? Did you put her on the defensive?

Quite frankly, I think this episode coupled with her concern that you might be gay (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...er-645340.html) is a good reason to seek professional help. I think marriage counseling or separating may be your only choices.

Why has she stayed? Did she find the site after or about the time she became pregnant? Is she staying because of you six year old child?

I notice that you seem to have issues with her and women in general when it comes to sex after marriage. I have read your posts and have to wonder just what attitude she sees. I think you both need to look into marriage counseling and see if there is a way to start working together instead of pulling each other apart.

Your child deserves to grow up in a loving environment and honestly I am not certain that is what you and your wife have created.

I sincerely hope everything works out for the best for all of you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 22, 2012, 10:51 PM
    Editors Note: The questions posted have been merged together for a complete story, so sorry if your answers to one or more has been edited, merged or deleted.

I think you face the fact that its time to get your ducks in a row, get a lawyer, and make a plan to divorce this female.
    jerrycc Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

Apr 27, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Well , we do talk about it. She won't say why she won't. I romance her, she stays home, I give her anything she wants, she says I am wonderful in bed ( the best she ever had), I clean the house do dishes , laundry... all that stuff. I give her massages not expecting sex etc. Guess what? Caught her with another man. The lying whore was caught. Now I know why. She likes bad boys who crap on women. Our poor 7 yr. old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Same sex marriage [ 6 Answers ]

What are the terms of same sex marriage with regards to citizenship in the states, and how long does it take for all the necessary paper work to be approved?

No sex after marriage [ 5 Answers ]

When do marred people stop having sex and if it stops how do you get it stared again

Sex before marriage [ 7 Answers ]

Asslamalaikum if anybody done sex before marriage what will be the punishment for them is punishment same for both girl and boy (dono ke liye same punishment hai you alag alag) what is the process to apologise allah kindly tell me briefly please is it mentioned in quraan what says quraan...

Sex before marriage [ 91 Answers ]

From what I've heard, you won't go to heaven if you have sex before marriage. My friend and her boyfriend are really close, and she has told me she might have sex with him. They are sixteen, and I'm not sure what to tell her. She also asked me this: "if i have sex with him, will i go to hell?" ...

Marriage with very little sex [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and me have been married for 10 years, I got real sick with depression and kids, job, hitting the 50's mark, menopause, and so on too the point that I didn't even want sex, and my husband always wanted sex, well he had found someone to fill that role, they had been together twice only...

View more questions Search