Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mary jane marsh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2012, 08:26 AM
    How to paint a fiberglass front door
    We had a fiberglass front door installed. It is already primed. I would like to know, how to prep the door, what kind of paint I should use, should the trim around the door be painted the same color as the door. We live in Florida and our outside exterior is stucco. Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Fiberglass door paint? [ 4 Answers ]

New fiberglass door faces west; strong sun exposure. What paint should use to prevent peeling? Any other painting hints?

How to paint front steel door [ 1 Answers ]

Already existing powder coated paint is coming off... has some rust near the bottom. WHat is the best way to paint on it?

Repaint home developer install front exterior fiberglass door [ 1 Answers ]

We are about to sell our house and would like to repaint our front exterior fiberglass door. It was originally installed by the home developer company when we first moved in. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! Jessica

Fiberglass vs. Wood Front Door [ 3 Answers ]

Any thoughts on replacing my front door with a Fiberglass Door vs a real wood door. The fiberglass door I'm looking at is http://www.masonite.com/PRODUCT_GUIDE/pdfs/BarSierraCraftsman.pdf . I would think for the long run the fiberglass door is the better value and more durable than wood. Anyone...

How do you paint a fiberglass tub [ 2 Answers ]

Is there an easy way to paint a fiberglass tub/shower?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.