Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevo3498 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 10:12 AM
    I would like to thank all of your comments... some hard to take... I decided that I am not getting what I believe to basic things... I have decided to not call her... focus on my home... cleaning and spring stuff... while doing this... she has texted and called several times all of which I am ignoring. She claims that she has no idea what is going on, or if we are fighting... asking to spend time together... and stating that she believes that she has done nothing wrong. This person will eventually show up at my home. Make tons of promises that I know she will never keep. It will be like last time I am sure... it is so hard when she is with me saying this stuff... as I am so attracted to her and my feelings so strong... but in my heart I just know that this rollercoaster will end with me in a ball on the floor. I can probably already know that some will say to inform her of my decision to avoid all of that... tried once before and she is such a master at twisting... it will somehow be my fault as usual. But the more I think about it... it is my fault by letting it continue... haven't eaten for 24 hrs.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 18, 2012, 02:40 PM
    Well you eat and make plans to move on with your life. We are here when you need and ear.
    I wish you well.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 18, 2012, 05:51 PM
    Get your emotions under control, and you will feel hunger.
    VirtuousPlume Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Mar 19, 2012, 05:26 PM
    You are an affectionate, mature man, capable of sincere love (perhaps even too much). A man like you deserves the same level of affection that you are ready to give. It may be heartbreaking to accept she will never be able to trust a man again, but this is your life and you simply can't be someone's therapy forever. You and her have made your choices and you can't turn back. You are right to distance yourself. Either she will find it in herself to come to you with the amount of affection you deserve, or you will realize there are great women capable of loving and being loved as much as you are.
    stevo3498 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 02:26 PM
    We got back together, then one morning while I was getting ready to leave her house... she had put her stuff in boxes with the intent on moving in with me... she made a comment on the car I was driving... I pointed to hers and said really?. she was upset and thought I was picking on her situation... I was and won't... which led to her...
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 30, 2012, 02:33 PM
    I think you need to leave this situation alone. You are going to drive yourself nuts. You're going in circles

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex broke up with me - she is moving to different state. What can I do get back? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex broke up with me - she is moving to different state. What can I do get back with her. We were with each other for 3 plus years but were really serious. When she broke up with me she thought I cheated on her but today I found this out. Which I never cheated on her. She believes me now after I...

Just broke with my girlfriend... [ 4 Answers ]

Well I just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 1/2 years and moved out like two weeks ago. We have had a lot of problems over the years. When we broke up she threw out all of the pictures of us like the next day and acts like she is so much happier without me anyway. I still love her and miss her but...

My girlfriend broke up with me out of nowhere [ 4 Answers ]

OK I have been with a girl for a while buh feelings grew very quickly we both told each other that we love each other everything was going fine until suddenly she reveals that she wants to break up 2 see what's out there this is a big shocker because our relationship was going perfectly fine now...

My girlfriend broke up with me [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I dated for 2 1/2 years and have been living together for almost 2 of those 2 1/2, of which most of that time we argued and fought. We recently had a violent argument and she left for her friends place. She came back after the weekend and said we were done. For the past week I...

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend broke up with me today and I am kind of sad. I need some advice on how to cope. It really sucks. I am trying to move on but she is constantly on my mind. I am just wondering if anyone can suggest how to keep my mind off her and learn to get over it.

View more questions Search