Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bradley365 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 03:13 PM
    Urgent help my friends dog won't move
    So me and my friend has noticed for the past 3 day she has not been eating look on the fourth day she just lays down her eyes rolling to the back of her head we have tried calling to her but she won't respond I told my friend to lets move her but he's to afraid to so if anyone knows what's going on please help
    teachnk Posts: 275, Reputation: 50

Mar 15, 2012, 03:23 PM
    Go to an emergency animal hospital immediately. There is no reason to delay, there are 24 hour hospitals, find one asap. Best of luck.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 15, 2012, 03:23 PM
    Dogs can't go without eating and drinking. She needs to be seen by a vet NOW!! Or be humanely put out of her misery (if she lasts long enough to get to a vet).
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Mar 15, 2012, 07:04 PM
    Whichever the decision, to treat or to euthanize, you need to get your friend to pull himself together long enough to get her to the vet. This is the only way to help her at this point.
    She should not be left to lie there and suffer, that is cruel.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2012, 07:15 PM
    The dog is suffering - and you know it - while you plan what to do next.

Take the dog to a Vet. If your friend can't afford a Vet, call the local humane society.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can my I assist my friends move from UK to US ? [ 7 Answers ]

I have friends that live in UK and want to move to US. They have asked me for assistance. They want to send money to me in my account that I have to open, and get a house for them.Plus they have also told me to make sure that the taxes ontheir money is paid. Then when they arive I can give their...

Courage to move on - cheated on / nc /friends [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post here, but I have been lurking around reading some insightful posts. My girlfriend and I of 1.5 years broke up almost 2 months ago and before we broke up, she had cheated on me with 2 other guys, about 1 week before we broke up. I had found out and confronted her about...

Friends dog marking my furniture [ 1 Answers ]

A friends 2 year old Bichon has been neutered, and totally house trained. When he spends a weekend with us, we also have a Papillon, he marks his spot quite a bit. What can I do to break him of this habit? I do take them outside a lot. He seems to always have a reserve!

Best friends dog [ 1 Answers ]

A few my months ago my best friend dog and my dog got put to sleep the same day, we are both talking about getting another dog, and I agreed with my my family not to get one till spring, but now my friend is getting one probabley, and it's all she talks about, I wish I could be happy for her but...

Urgent!help!dog Bitten By A Bee Or... [ 14 Answers ]

1/2 hr. ago - my dog baby was so ecstatic to catch a bee (wasp or hornet)i do not know difference)this all happened so fast,because although i didn't actually see this happen,as i just arrived in the kitchen to find baby & her best friend ginger,the cat, gleefully running around chasing it!baby may...

View more questions Search