Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dnj2914 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 10:22 AM
    I am brhamin girl my parents not accepting
    I am brhamin girl my parents not accepting even from my lover's side they came and spoke but still my parents do not accept I have been sitting at home for past 3 yrs please help me find a solution
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2012, 10:24 AM
    There are two possibilities - defy your parents and go with the person you love OR do nothing and find someone else.

Is your "lover" still single and available?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My pregnant girl who needs to get away from her parents [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18 years old I have a 16 year old girlfriend we life with her parents in florence ky her parents won't let her get married and she is pregnant her step father molested her when she was little and we don't want that to happen to our baby the parents won't let us get married I was just wondering...

Girls Parents not accepting me. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am truly in love with a girl whom we knew in college days and now we have come closer to each other, I have informed about it to my parents and they agreed to it but with a condition that I should be get married in 2years time, since I need to stand on my feet before marrying. I told this to...

How to convince a girl parents for marriage? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi every one I am Praveen I am a well settled professional working as a BRANCH MANAGER for a company. I love a girl who is my relative and even she loves me. I have problem with my lover parents. My parents know that I love her and they have accepted.Now when my parents went to their place to talk...

Accepting a cd from parents [ 7 Answers ]

:eek:i'm receiving a cd from my parents who have one that has matured and needs to be taken out on tuesday the 7th of july. It is about 10k . What is the best way to accept it. Thanks, Armand

My girl want to marry me, but their parents said no. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am from Hyderabad. Age 21... I love a girl so much.. even she loves me so much. We both are in love with each other for 2 years.. now we want to marry each other.. The main problem is we both are of different casts.. my girls family is typically orthodox.. so, they are not agreeing for our...

View more questions Search