Ask
    liljana Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 05:14 AM
    1 year old dog pees in the house
    My dog is 1 year old he pee in the house pleace help
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2012, 06:00 AM
    Does this happen frequently? How often do you let him out? Has he been housebroken up until now?

Is he healthy?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2012, 06:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Does this happen frequently? How often do you let him out? Has he been housebroken up until now?

Is he healthy?
    Also, how long have you owned the dog? Answering these questions will help us be able to help you.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 15, 2012, 07:10 AM
    Yes, please we need that info an also are there any new people or other pets now in the house?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 7 year old dog pees in his crate [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to solve my problem... my 7 year old Yorkie will pee in the house or in his Crate when I am not home. I don't know what to do anymnore, I will take him outside before I leave To work and wait until he pees take him inside but as soon as I leave he will pee inside the...

Dog pees in house [ 7 Answers ]

my dog z has lived here in my house for about 6 months never any problems , but my friend recently came over with her dog and as soon as her dog steped into my house z pissed in the corner ,I told him no never again but, ill be sitting at home with him and everything is fine , feed him , let him do...

Dog now pees in house [ 1 Answers ]

Over the winter holidays we left our 7 month old yellow lab at a kenneling facility in our area. We left her for two days one week and then 2 days again the next week. Upon bringing her home today, we immediately let her out in the yard to do her business as usual, whenever we come home from...

$ year old dog pees indoors- [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do to stop my dog peeing indoors, even on my bed! Seriously, I had to change two matresses, and if I so much as take the children to schooland leave her in the house(5mins) I find her all coy, and I know she's done it again! I am at my wits end, and even considered giving her away, but...

My dog pees in the house [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.. I have a 6 month old puppy that has been really good with hourse training. About two weeks ago he started peeing in the house right after we bring him inside. I discipline him and put him right outside again, then he's usually fine... until the next day. At first I was worried that he might...

View more questions Search