Ask
    AJCCC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 09:45 PM
    Will he ever speak to me again?
    My ex is angry and won't allow contact
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 14, 2012, 09:49 PM
    If you posted this in the psychic forum hoping that a psychic would tell you your future, please be advised that there are no psychics on this site. This forum is meant to discuss psychic phenomenon, not to get psychic readings.

If you would like advice about your relationship, please let us know. I can ask that your question is be moved. With a bit more info we may be able to give you some advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I don't speak to my boyfriend I miss him;when I speak to him I get frustrated [ 2 Answers ]

Hi to all, My relation with my boyfriend is not going good. I love him and he says he loves me too, but I don't feel that he does. He borrowed money from me (in march) which he was supposed to return by end of April but hasn't. Every time I asked him to return my money, he made an excuse or...

3 year son doesn't speak completely,speak single and easy words [ 2 Answers ]

3 year old son he speak only fews words like,papa,mummy,bhaiya,didi,dada,mama,nana,nani,doggy etc.he seems to be very slow in learning things as compare to others children's.he has started gng to play school,his teachers say he is improving day by day,but I'm wondering what will gng to happen with...

Speak on his own [ 2 Answers ]

How can I encourage my 3yr old to talk voluntary on his own rather than him only speaking when he mocks someone

Won't speak [ 5 Answers ]

My child is 2 1/2 and won't even use baby talk. She's been checked out and Ive been told everything is fine but she is very reluctant to learn to talk. She doesn't even say Mama or Dada or nothing. All she does is make noises and point to something. She know what everything is and she's very...

3 YR old do not speak [ 3 Answers ]

HELLO, This is my first post here I have a problem my 3 yr old does not speak,we want to train him but he don't give much importance to our words,though his hearing powers are excellent,he sometimes utter2-3 words of his own choice, We are in foreign country and have very few friends here,so...

View more questions Search