Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andrewdevriendt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 07:15 PM
    Grey bath water
    Sometimes when I run the bath water it has a gray residue in it. Never had it in any other area
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 14, 2012, 08:05 PM
    Try partially filling the tub with just cold water, any color? Now try with hot only, is it gray? If its gray does it disappear after a few minutes?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a man with grey hair. I had dyed with a semi color. How can I go back to grey. [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my grey hair with semi-color 'camel from Redken. I don't like the dark resulting hair. How can I get bark my grey hair right away??

Water supply to tank being diverted to grey water outlet [ 0 Answers ]

Recently I observed that my rain water tank was not filling up despite heavy rain. I have tested the system by running bore water straight into the tank. The water was immediately released through the grey water outlet. What is the likely cause for this and what can I do to repair this problem?

Hot tap in bath does not work and fitment blew off cold water pipe under bath. [ 16 Answers ]

How often do water pipes under bath need to be thoroughly serviced? First, hot tap bath had no water; this was fixed and then days later fitment blew off the cold water pipe, again under the bath. What could be the connection between these two incidents?

Black water pipe underneath bath tub, is that connected to bath? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm taking apart my bath tub I guess its fiberglass I'm cutting it in pieces because I don't know any other to do it, but I saw that it has a black drainage pipe right in the middle of the tub underneath. Is that connected some how and can I cut around it or do I have to disconnect it from the...

View more questions Search