Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Samantha9712 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 05:11 PM
    Should I go to the hospital ?
    I'm 31 weeks pregnant and have braxton hicks , while walking today I had very painful contractions that even when sitting didn't seem to help them feel less painful , when I got home I've tried relaxing and they aren't as painful anymore and not very consistent should I go to the hospital or is it just very painful braxton hicks ? Also I've had very bad pain in my back the whole time
    AirMugs Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 08:12 PM
    Well I would suggest that you HYDRATE - and IF you have contractions EVERY 5 to 10 minutes consistently and/or you are losing fluid - in other words if your amniotic fluid bag broke, or the baby is not moving around as much, or you are bleeding, THEN this is when you need to go to Labor and Delivery.
    But, if you Just feel that you need to be evaluated, then I would suggest that too.
    I hope this helps, thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I go to the hospital? [ 1 Answers ]

Today I went to a doctor and she told me I was 2 centermiters dialeted and hours later I lost my mucaus plug. Also I'm getting a burning paint in my belly and paint in my lower back as well as in my lower pelvic area.

Should I go to the hospital? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pacemaker and I was sitting on the side of my bed and the upper part of my arm pit started jumping is that my pacemaker of what? I checked my blood pressure and pulse and it read 130 ova 111 and the pulse read 70?

What to take with me to the hospital [ 10 Answers ]

:D Hello all! :D I was just wondering if there were any specifics on what I should take to the hospital with me when I go into labor? I know I'll need comfortable clothes, toiletries, and the diaper bag with everything for baby... but is there anything else you would recommend? How is...

View more questions Search