Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idreamuvjungle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2004, 03:18 PM
    Attn:oldskoolpartykidz: its going to be a fine night tonight... help me find this!!
    Hello all.....this would be my fiirst post to this site. any tips are welcomed....okay....so here it goes.....i have a cd which is from back in my party stompin days, and has this lovely little song on it. every time i hear it i can just see in my mind, my friend twigGy doing a beautiful dance. the problem is the cd is in terrible condition. i mean bad, and i really don't even know where it came from, but that's not the point, the point is i am looking for a certain song. i'll describe it best i can.....i would classify it as House, very happy dancing song. there's a high little voice, "la la la" la-ing then "its going to be a fine night tonight, its going to be a fine day tomorrow" "its a fine day people" something something something "la la la la la de da de da" there's a part where she sings something "just for a short while" anyhow, i'm really wanting to find it on a different cd, and the proper title would be nice to. maybe there's some old party kid out there who knows the name of this song and would love to help a fellow old party kid out.....much love.....
    Vrox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2004, 07:03 PM
    Hey there, was just searching out that song myself as I heard it in passing on a DVD I was watching.

Classic track, always used to love hearing that one on the dancefloor in my clubbing days!
    :)

Ok here are the details:

Song Title: It's a Fine Day
    Artist: Opus III
    Album: Mind Fruit (released 1992)

Useful link for you if: http://www.discogs.com/artist/Opus+III

As a side note, the band Orbital sample this track in their Halycon On+ On song. I highly recommend you get that as well!

Hope you track down a good copy and enjoy!

Cheers

Vrox

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I saw my girlfriend's man with another woman tonight [ 13 Answers ]

My new boyfriend called me at work today and told me that he wanted to take me to dinner at this restaurant in Manhattan, New York. I had a hectic day at work and I was looking forward to a romantic dinner with my boyfriend. I was thinking of what to wear for the date, but my co-workers paid me a...

I saw my ex tonight... [ 10 Answers ]

I went to tgi fridays and it was one that was not the one me and my ex used to go to and it's a little far from his house. I was with my friends and all of sudden I saw his friends and then he walks in! My initial reaction was to flip out! I just got up and moved to the end of the table. I don't...

Learned something VERY important tonight... [ 4 Answers ]

Im back... for now, but I learned something that I thought was pretty cool tonight... so I thought I would share. Driving home tonight I was albe to listen to a band that I thought I would NEVER be able to listen to again and ENJOY because of my EX... and I LOVED them again for the 1st time! It was...

Got the chance to hang out with a girl that I think is AMAZING tonight! [ 2 Answers ]

I know, I know... I am a total flirt right now, and it seems that I find myself getting in CRAZY situations with new girls almost weekly now! HAHAHA! This is NOT a relationship type story, but I got the chance to hang out with a girl that I have always thought is BEAUTIFULL!! Tonight... She is...

Fine china [ 1 Answers ]

Service for 12 name of it late in autumn from japan Gold trim and print don't know much about it or the age of it

View more questions Search