Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aadesh Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 10:11 AM
    Home Loan against income
    Hello,
    I plan to take a home loan in USA for about 70-80K. I currently make 62K/year. Similarly I also plan to take a home loan in India for about 100K to buy a house in India. Would I be able to get two loans simultaneously in two different countries based on my income? If I can, what is the maximum I can get?

Thanks,
    Aadesh.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2012, 06:26 PM
    That depends on your credit score, the bank you go to, and the interest rate that you are willing to pay. I am sure that it is possible, but the situations may not be favorable for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401K Loan vs. Home Equity Loan [ 3 Answers ]

I need $50,000 for a kitchen remodel. I can get a 401K loan 5 yr term 9.25 interest - total payments add up to 62,000 or so with a monthly payment of roughly $1,050. That payment is is tough on my current budget so I was considering a Home Equity Loan with a longer term. I know there are a...

Parents names are on a home loan, is there anyway to add a child onto the loan? [ 1 Answers ]

Situation-Child wanted to buy a home, couldn't qualify, Parents put loan in their names--child is living in the home with their family 100% of the time making all payments; parents have other primary residence. Current Events-one parent has died, value of the home is now 1/2 what is owed on the...

Getting a home loan with low income? [ 1 Answers ]

How is it possiable to get a mortgage loan while living on social sercurity disablity or ssi? Is there programs to get help to get a loan with fair credit. I have a friend who is in a wheelchair and the place they live in is not made for handicap person ramps,bath etc Low income housing doesn't...

Home eqity loan with disability income [ 4 Answers ]

I live in NC. I own my home, with no mortgage. I'm considering a home equity loan to make home improvements. My familys' only source of income is social security disability. How would this affect my chances at a loan?

View more questions Search