Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariska Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 02:32 AM
    I am Slovak, my husband is Polish, our baby was born in UK? What is baby nationality
    Hello, I am slovakian, my husband is polish, our baby was born in England, UK,. what is our baby nationality? Our baby got temporary polish pasport which going to expire this months,can he get english one? I am just confused what my baby is? We got already slovakian and polish identity number,. can our baby got 3 passports? How it works?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 14, 2012, 02:34 AM
    Takes the Fathers nationality as you are married.
    BradleySCO13 Posts: 5, Reputation: -2

Mar 14, 2012, 03:08 AM
    I'm pritty sure your baby's nationality is British... I don't know lol
    GothicGirl666 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 07:19 AM
    I think as the baby was born on Uk soil he is a citizen even if you and you husband are not - once he is grown up he can apply for joint citizenship with Poland and your place of birth - his nationality would be half Polish half Slovak but born in the Uk I guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father is english, mother is polish, not married what nationality is baby [ 7 Answers ]

Father is english. Mother is polish. Both jointly registered birth but are unmarried. What nationality is baby

I want to have a baby with my ex husband but he smokes cannabis will the baby be OK? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to find out if the baby will have any complications because of him smoking?

An slovakia and born my baby in ireland?1wk ago is my baby irish [ 1 Answers ]

I am slovakia and I have lived in ireland for 2years , can my son get irish citizen or slovakia citizen if I deliver my baby in 2months time in ireland

My husband had a baby in high school and the girl gave the baby up for adoption. [ 2 Answers ]

My husband had a baby in high school the girl gave the baby boy up for adoption in Dec 1979 in glendale AZ. We have five boys and would like to see if we can locate him.

Woman husband knocked up wants us to have the baby when born [ 15 Answers ]

The story: All right, my husband had sex with another woman while we were takign some time apart to think. He got her pregnant. Now this woman didn't want the baby. Has said all along that she would get an abortion cause she can't handle the responsibility and does have the money or patience to...

View more questions Search