Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tachetez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 07:07 PM
    First gift given after two months together
    So me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost two months now. What would be a good gift? I really care for him and I want to know the best way to show him through a material thing
    PokeXpert Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Mar 14, 2012, 01:59 PM
    What does he like? I mean, what IS he like? Does he like sports? (You really can't go wrong with that.) If he does, get him a t-shirt of his favorite team, or if he likes to cook, give him a wonderful cookbook, or, if he likes to eat, buy him a giftcard to a restaurant, then, he can take you out on a date! These and many more ideas to come, if you would like.
    tachetez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 08:35 PM
    Thankx! That really helps. He is sporty and is really into wrestling and martial arts. I know of some of his favorite TV shows/series. My boyfriend is the kind of guy who just wants to spend time and talk with you and make you happy. He is really positive on life and gets along with everyone.
    PokeXpert Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Mar 15, 2012, 07:08 AM
    I'd say buy him a giftcard to his favorite restaurant, or have some of his friends gang up with the money, then, you can all go out, and have a fun time together! I don't know too much about wrestling, or martial arts, so, if you want to get him something down that road, just get him something YOU think he'd like, because if it's from you, he'd love it! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F1 (1 semester) + OPT (2 months) + H1b visa (3 months), how to file Taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

I came on F1 visa and graduated in May 2008 (studied 1 semester in 2008) then I started my job as a physical therapist on OPT base for 2 months and I got H1b visa and worked 3 more months in 2008, 1) how do I file taxes? 2) which things do I have keep in mind while I file taxes? Fairly new...

What is a good gift for my boyfriend of 2 months for christmas? [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 months, and I don't know what to get him. We are a dorky couple and he likes simple things, but also techy stuff, and working out. Please help asap. He is 18 and so am I

Gift for destination wedding and the couple is also having a reception 1 gift or 2? [ 2 Answers ]

I am attending a destination wedding, Aruba and the couple is also having a reception once they get back in New York. I am attending both. 1) Do I bring the gift with me to Aruba? 2) Do I bring it to the reception? 3) Do I get them a gift for both?

7 months on F1; 2 months on OPT; 3 months on H1B - what tax form should I Use? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 1. I am Indian Citizen 2. I am single 3. I was in school from July 2005 to May 2007. I graduated from school in May 2007. 4. I started working from August 13, 2007. a) First on, OPT until September 30, 2007 b) then on H1B visa from October 1, 2007 to December 31, 2007 (Still working)...

View more questions Search