Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    papaya17 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 06:16 PM
    How to ask out a guy?
    Ok, so there's this guy in my science class who's really cute. We are lab partners and we can both tell that we both like each other, but I just don't know when. Should I wait for him to ask me?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2012, 07:35 PM
    You're both in the same class. Why not ask him to meet you for a cup of coffee after school to discuss something from the class? If it goes well, you or he can take it from there.
    axdwdrgc Posts: 86, Reputation: 3

Mar 22, 2012, 08:24 PM
    Im not a fan of girls asking out guys but this is becoming increasingly popular. Also if he asks you out then you know for sure that he really likes you. But go ahead, knock yourself out. If you can't stand it anymore then just ask him out.
    Hoped this helped:) :) :)
    PokeXpert Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Apr 2, 2012, 01:47 PM
    I think you should make the first move, but that's just me. Here's an article for more information! ;) http://www.wikihow.com/Ask-a-Guy-Out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big headed guys in teen body skateboarding. Black guy and a white guy. I don't know the name. [ 2 Answers ]

Wats the name of that song that in the video it has these two guys like skateboarding with big heads in a teen body saying something like I don't want to grow up or something. I've tried vh1.com but nothing because I saw the video on the show like a long while ago and I'm sure the song came out...

Sci fi show with a guy and a girl sort of a police station guy, dwarf always fighting [ 2 Answers ]

Sci-fi TV show series on 1ce a week it was an agency like the police guy and dwarf always fighting on the floor rolling young alburn headed gal captain always grumpy

View more questions Search