Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Siz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Journal entries
    Hi Can anyone help me with these journal entries?

1. Alli's employee, Jen and John the mechanic began working. Jen earns $1000 each mth plus commissions equal to $750 per car sold by the dealership. John earns $2500 /mth straight salary. The two employees are paid on the fifth day of the mth for the previous month's work.

2.The dealership sold 3 cars to Customer Bert,Erine, and Elmo for $17,000 each. Bert and erine paid cash and Elmo promised to pay in 45 days.

3.Alli closed the books for March

4.Alli paid her employees' salaries and commissions that they earned in march

5.Jen covered the parking lot with ballons costing $150 (cash). The dealership sold 4 cars for $16,000 each. The coustomers paid cash.

6. Alli closed the books for April.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2007, 08:15 PM
    What do YOU think the answers are?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal entries [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone This is the current entry... Paid electricity expense of $860, previously recorded as unearned revenue.! I knew the first entry which was electricity we haven't paid and the entry is accured expense Debit-Electricity expense Credit- electricity account payable.

Journal Entries [ 2 Answers ]

I have two more questions I would like you please check for me if you could. Question 1: Received a telephone bill for August, which is to be paid next month, $160. DB Accounts Payable & Credit Telephone Expense Question 2: Completed the series of advertisements for Marsh Tire Company...

Journal Entries [ 13 Answers ]

When entering journal entries, how do you show opening balances? For example, If at the beginning of the month I have $100 in supplies, I purchase $700 throughout the year, and I have $400 remaining at the end of the year, how would I show this whole transaction?

View more questions Search