Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pacificstates Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 04:22 PM
    Standardizing vs. Customizing in international marketing
    In international marketing of your products, you have a choice between standardizing and customizing of the products. Explain the difference of these two strategies and your recommendation
    Renderman Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2012, 07:24 PM
    If u are pizza hut and you want to enter the greek market you have the option to enter the market with a standardized product package, which is pretty much what you already have, or with a custom product package which better adheres to the tastes and flavors of greece. If you ever go into a greek pizza hut, you can order the meditteranean pizza which has fetta cheese. If you go to a greek mcdonald there is something called a Greek Mac, which was a big hit, and they later introduced it to other countries. Same principal stands for all. Try and find an article about wal mart, on why they failed in mexico. They actually went standard instead of custom. Hope it helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strategy for international marketing examples [ 0 Answers ]

Examples of international advertising or marketing products for office workers

Assignment on international marketing [ 1 Answers ]

Assignment Set- 1 Q.1 Describe the theory of International Product Life Cycle Q.2 Give a framework of business environment for any MNC. Q.3 What are the elements of marketing mix for international marketing? What marketing mix decisions a firm needs to take up when expanding into...

How do international marketing strategy differ from the national strategy? [ 4 Answers ]

Goodmorning every one , I have 3 questions and I need an answer asap this is my first question How do international marketing strategy differ from the national strategy? I need a full explanation . Thanks in advance :) Kindest Regards ,

International marketing [ 1 Answers ]

International marketing differs from domestic marketing in three substantial ways. What are the three differences that marketers must take into account when conducting business internationally?

Introduction letter for international marketing [ 1 Answers ]

The company I represent is a new corporation "International trade" We need help to write an Introduction letter in order to present ourself as a new company. Can you please help me, I would really appreciate it.

View more questions Search