Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    millieptoez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 01:07 PM
    I have had stomach pains
    I have had stomach pains along with soft yellow stoll and running brown stool.
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Mar 24, 2012, 12:54 PM
    Stomach pains is mostly associated with lactose intolerance. Your yellow stool is one of the symptoms that you are lactose intolerant. I suggest you stay out of the dairy section of the grocery store or your favorite market. Foods to avoid include milk that's not lactose-free, cheese, butter, cream, sour cream, cream cheese and other dairy products. You could take calcium supplements instead or drink lactose-free milk or soy milk.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2012, 01:21 PM
    Many things can cause yellow stool, some of them quite serious, including hepatitis. Yellow Stool - Symptoms, Causes, Treatments - Better Medicine

When associated with stomach pain it is recommended that you see a Physician.

I find nothing about yellow stool and being lactose intolerant. Perhaps that medical research should be posted.

In the meantime here is what I find: Lactose Intolerance - National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 24, 2012, 11:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellaw View Post
    Stomach pains is mostly associated with lactose intolerance. Your yellow stool is one of the symptoms that you are lactose intolerant. I suggest you stay out of the dairy section of the grocery store or your favorite market. Foods to avoid include milk that's not lactose-free, cheese, butter, cream, sour cream, cream cheese and other dairy products. You could take calcium supplements instead or drink lactose-free milk or soy milk.
    Please don't offer a diagnosis, especially since you're not qualified to do so. Not even a doctor could over the internet.

We don't allow people to offer treatments, or give a diagnosis on this site. It's dangerous, and you could cause someone their life because they follow your poor advice.

I would also like to see where you got the information that lactose intolerance causes yellow stool.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach pains [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! What to do if a person is having stomach pain in the middle and on the right side

Stomach pains [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having really bad stomach pains in my lower stomach on both sides. My best friend is pregnant and she says it sounds as though I am too. Do you think I am or is it something serious?

Stomach pains [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 8 months pregnant and I have pain in the top middle of my stomach on the right hand side what should I do

Stomach pains [ 0 Answers ]

Since yesterday I have had stomach and abdominal pain. I throw up anything I eat I have a headache and if I get us I get dizzy. I went to my doctor and he did a pregnancy test but my doctor hasn't got the results and won't give me medicine until if does what should I do?

View more questions Search