Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryd33 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 12:12 PM
    Can I get help paying my restitution from any government programs or court programs?
    Can I get help paying my restittution from any government program or court program? I have a hit and run for car damage no injuries
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2012, 12:19 PM
    No... part of your punishment is making you work to pay for them yourelf... from money you earned yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for some programs? [ 3 Answers ]

I am in need of some software. I would really like it to be free or pretty close to it. 1.) WinVNC server activeX. I have found the program, some easy installs and stuff like that, however the only activeX I found was over $1,000USD and I couldn't get the trial version to work. I wouldn't...

Must Have/Useful Programs [ 66 Answers ]

I thought it would be a good idea to get a list of useful programs that we could keep here. If a mod comes across this - could you sticky it please. It would be quite helpful. I'm bound to have missed some programs, so if there is some that you think should be on this list - post here or PM me...

How to change rar programs into zip programs [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to ask how can I change the rar files into a zip files in my PC and then move then to my phone because my phone is not accepting any rar file and I would like to download some programs as the unidictionary and a recorder without peeb so please help meeeeeeeee.

Programs didn't come [ 4 Answers ]

When my computer was sent out for repair, it went through the "System Recovery" process. When it came back, it didn't have many programs (it had Quicken, random games, etc. but not much else). I put in the Applications Recovery CD & it added a few more programs (i.e. Adobe Acrobat, Windows Media...

Programs [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a free download that will help me find all the programs on my computer and remove the old, duplicate, or unused ones safely

View more questions Search