Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sws123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 12:06 PM
    Who owns CNN?
    I thought it was Rupert Murdock's corporation that owns CNN. Is that correct?
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2012, 01:55 PM
    CNN was founded by Ted Turner. It's owned by Turner Broadcasting System, which is a subsidiary of Time Warner.

Murdoch founded News Corporation, which owns FOX and the Wall Street Journal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CNN at it's best [ 17 Answers ]

CNN is reporting that the Coast Guard has fired on a boat on the Potomac River. Update at 10:10 a.m. ET: The report of some activity on the river comes only minutes after President Obama concluded 9/11 memorial ceremonies at the Pentagon not far away. Update at 10:12 a.m. ET: CNN says the Coast...

Good article on CNN [ 1 Answers ]

I have linked a good article from CNN this morning about being friends with your ex, perhaps recent break up victims should read this. Should you remain friends with an ex? - CNN.com

Even CNN agrees with the NC [ 7 Answers ]

Five sure ways NOT to get over someone - CNN.com

Is CNN harboring a racist? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it me or is CNN actually harboring a racist? Does CNN not realize that the hatred that spews from Mr. Dobbs mouth is not only ignorant but borderline primitive thinking. CNN and Lou Dobbs's are quickly becoming the modern day KKK with all the hateful rhetoric of how poor little white folks are...

View more questions Search