Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cpm67 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 12:05 PM
    Trying to find a song by music video description
    I am trying to find the name of the song in the video, but I can't find it.

It has 3 or 4 old men who are chefs, making a cake. They all have creepy yellow eyes. The singer is a young guy with a girl, both dressed in all white and laying in bed singing to each other. I think they are supposed to be the cake that the chefs are baking. The song itself is a calming angelic song.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 14 Answers ]

Hi all. I saw a music video of a classic song. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. It's a young white male solo artist, maybe mediterranean, short hair, good looking. It's a...

Find a song by music video description? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been trying to find this song for almost 3 years now :( I just remember the video. It's a girl singing on the backseat of a car (I think yellow) she's wearing a hat, another girl is driving, they stop at a gas station, the weather is sunny I think (so it's not Alanis Morissette-s song Ironic)...

I am trying to find a song by music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I saw a music video of a song. I don't remember how the song goes, what the artist's name was or what the song title was. I only have a description of the music video. It was about a girl who wakes up and walks to a nearby indoor pool. She strips down her clothes and jumps in with the...

Music video description- really want to find the name of the song! [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this music video in my gym and the song is so cool, but I can't seem to find the name of the song! It's a recent song, I think. Probably a 2009/2010 release. The video features this shirtless, skinny guy with a shaved head who walks this decaying apartment around looking a bit...

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

The song was from the 1990's or perhaps the early 2000's. The singer was female, most likely American, and the video was set in the middle of a street, she was singing the song while splashing about/kicking up water. I think the video was set in San Francisco but I can't be sure! Does anyone...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.