Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xoxopoop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 11:49 PM
    Is it bad for a guinea pigs eyes to water?
    Hello my guinea pigs eyes are watering and I was just wondering if that is bad. They have been watering for a while now :( then it goes hard.
    Ela2219 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 09:04 PM
    Well have you repainted any rooms or recently moved the cage to a new room? Contact me back please. Paint can kill a guinea pig! Happened to me. :((((
    Ela2219 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 09:05 PM
    Oh also what bedding do you use because the wood chips make their eyes irritated
    Constance10 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 02:19 PM
    As Ela2219 said bedding could cause it or if it's a milky white (crust) that's cleaning it's eyes it especially sometimes happens when getting a bath

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two male guinea pigs. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have two male guinea pigs in the same cage(I did not do it on purpose), I know a lot of people say you shouldn't keep two males together, but mine are doing just fine, they've been together since august( I know not to long but.. ), they cuddle together, they eat together, everything. I...

New guinea pigs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, So about a week ago I got a guinea pig for my birthday(he is just a tiny little guy). And today I got another one, they are both male and the same age, they were with each other in the pet store and got along fine. Are they going to fight when they get older? Also, the one is a...

Guinea pigs [ 2 Answers ]

I have two guinea pigs and I buy food from walmart it has all seds in it cat fod stuf any thing they can choke on asol my guinea pigs chocked on it a liter what should I do

1 of my guinea pigs died. [ 4 Answers ]

I had two guinea pigs. One male one female. Both 3 years old. The male died today and we are considering getting another pig to keep the female company. Is this a good idea? Please help!! :(

Guinea Pigs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am 9 yrs old and today my piggie (Lucy) had babies. We moved her out of the cage with the other girl piggie (haha) when I noticed that Lucy looked like a pear. I was going to have my mom take her to the vet today but when we woke up we called her (the vet) to bring her in. It was at...

View more questions Search