Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    syamim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 07:07 PM
    Can anybody help me on designing my final year project?
    I will use a keyboard as the input and 10 relays that connect to a led for each relays as the output. Both the input and output are connected to PIC. I will use Zigbee as the transmitter and receiver for my project. (keyboard-to-pic-to-zigbee transmitter-to zigbee receiver-to-pic-to-relay-to-led).

My project is just a prototype for the wireless home automation system. For example, if I enter 01 from keyboard, the first led will turn on. This indicate that when I enter 01, the room is dark. So the light sensor will detect it and send the data to pic to send instruction to the lamp to be turn on. The keyboard is my sensor and the led is my lamp.

Hope you can help me on my final year project.

Thank you
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 12, 2012, 08:22 PM
    The market is flooded with thousand of gadgets that do this better Smarthome - Home Automation, X10, Remote Control, Lighting, Wireless Security Why would you pick this as a final project, seems primitive. What year are you and is this an electrical engineering college?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visual Basic Final Project [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to think of an idea to do as my final project in visual basic. Please suggest complicated and simple ideas. Thank you!!

I need someone to critique an approach paper for a final C++ project [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of completing a final project in C++ and I need somebody's professional opinion on an approach paper that I have written. If someone can take a look at it and give me some constructive criticism, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Final Year Project Ideas needed ? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Hello everybody I'm a student of electrical engineering in senior year. And need some fresh n novel ideas for my Final Year project. Help.

View more questions Search