Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    labelle01 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 04:17 PM
    Using Caro Light Cream ?
    Browninggirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 02:30 PM
    Hey, I am using Caro light cream and it is working really well, I do not mix it with any other creams and lotions, but I think you should give it a try.
    MarilynE Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 07:54 AM
    I just added carolight to my skin ligtening regime.. I hope it works for me

Mar 25, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Thanks but I want to used it to lighten my legs but do I have to used any good lotions on any details thank youu

Mar 25, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Yeah I want to lighten my skin so I want to used any good lotions does any body know
    Patricia elaine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 10:03 AM
    Can I use caro light with100% African shea butter, to keep it soothing
    ally04 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2012, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Browninggirl View Post
    Hey, I am using Caro light cream and it is working really well, I do not mix it with any other creams and lotions, but I think you should give it a try.
    So far, does your carolight still work? I also have the cream and I'm not mixing it with anything else but before I begin to use it, I wanted to know if it's safe.
    cymphiwe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2013, 07:28 AM
    I have been using caro light for almost two years now, and I won't lie to you the result are to die for, but I have tried to stop using it, and my skin started getting darker, so I recommend once you started don't stop and it has never given me any problems except the time when I tried to stop using it
    cymphiwe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2013, 07:32 AM
    I recommend you use caro light, it works
    sheago101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2013, 04:53 AM
    Caro light can really lighten your skin but when you stop using it you get darker that you used to be before so when you starty do nit stop!until your skin cells die and can never lighten anymore!
    vele vele Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2013, 09:05 AM
    So like vele vele does it make you a yellowbone because me I'm tired of lukin like Kiwi... and would you advise a teenager to use it
    LaEsencia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2013, 03:55 AM
    I've been using Caro Light for many years, without any problem, my skin stays silky smooth, unblemished and of course gave me the effect I wanted to clear my skin. I live in Norway and the cold helped me in terms of protection from the sun, my friends ask me what I've done to keep skin well and I tell them about the product but always let them know that they should inquire before using the product because each person is different and every body reacts differently.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who has used caro light cream over 6 months, did you get any strech marks [ 5 Answers ]

there are rumours on caro light cream containing steroids, I want to know did anyone that have been using carolight cream for over 6 months got any steroids side effects, what i mean with that => thinning of the skin, bloodvessels more visible, stretchmarks etc. cause i've been using it for so...

Caro light what happen after I stop using caro light [ 8 Answers ]

I want to lighten my skin with caro light cream and it has 0.2 hydroquinon does it affect my skin after I stop using the product EMAIL REMOVED

Does caro light cream work for anyboy here [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm just wanting to change my skin whitening regime Which is currently 2 dermovate creams mix with one diana cream I use this 3 times a day when I'm just at home on a weekday basis its twice a day in the morning and at night This mixture made me about 3-4 shades lighter in 2 weeks Its...

How good is caro light soap and the cream in tube ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey , I just bought it but I don't know anyone who has used it before and still want2 get information about it I will be happy if you can help me!

View more questions Search