Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2007, 07:51 PM
    For a little hummor...
    Since it's hard for people to understand everything my son is saying and at times we'll get a nosy family member that will make a comment about it, my husband and I just reply... "He's not delayed...Our son is gifted, he speaks Chiniese..."
    That usually shuts them up, because in all actuality, like Ruby mentioned, no one wants to hear anything negative about their little ones (we just love them too darn much!! ).
    My son (3) will call the computer a "bum'boo'der (but he so cute!!!)
    Just wanted to share that...
    I think your friends little guy will be OK...Sounds like everything he's doing is like every one else said "normal"
    Bliss_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 08:30 PM

Ok, so I know this isn't your usual IQ test, but its funny, mostly preschoolers get them right, so your child might :)

2 Minute Intelligence Test

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the diff between diaelectric test and insulation test [ 1 Answers ]

I am puzzled, What exactly is the difference between diaelectric test and insulation test. Some says it the same, but others says it's because one applied power to perform the test the latter don't. And some says both are using power but one is using AC power and the other using Dc power. There...

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

6th Year F1, Converted to H-1B last year [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ATE, Thank you so much for everything you have done for all of us. I really really appreciate your help and advice. You are THE man! My case is like that: I came to US on F1 in 08/2000, and had been on F1 until I got my H-1B visa on Nov. 1st last year. From last May to last Oct. I...

Pregnant 16 year old, by 14 year old [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone knows the rape laws in Ohio. There is a situation that I need to find out. I know a 16 year old girl pregnant by a 14 year old boy. Is their a rape law that would apply. Can the 14 year old boys parents go after the 16 year old girl or can the girls parents go...

View more questions Search