HelpPlease1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 11:05 PM
    ?Vomit and Diarea home remedies
    Vomit every 20-30 minutes... Dark earlier, now clear

Watery diarrhea
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2012, 04:01 PM
    How long has this been going on? What is the age of the person this is happening to? Any pain, fever, or other symptoms? Dehydration is always a concern with frequent vomiting and diarrhea. Could try small, frequent sips of water, but if it continues, it would be wise to see your doctor to determine if it is perhaps just a stomach infection, that has to run its course, or something else causing it. Depending on the cause, they may give medication to help with the vomiting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home remedies for getting rid of pimples [ 3 Answers ]

I have done all these different home remidies but they don't work. I ask my mom to by stuff for pimples but she doesn't. What's the best home remedy that works? ( and uses everyday stuff) like honey or something

My dog won't eat just came home from vet after a mucusy vomit [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old 13 lb Chiweenie. We took her to the vent on Monday because she threw up a bloody mucus with one blade of grass in it. This is the first time she has ever thrown up anything that resembles blood. She stayed at the vets overnight. They did a radio graph (I believe that is what...

What are the remedies for migrane that can be done from home itself ? [ 4 Answers ]

I am suffering from migraine since last few weeks. I have no clue about the reason behind it. What I know is nothing but it comes for an hour or more and then I will back to my normal life. However, this repeats now a day. Can anyone help me with some home remedies I can rely with..

Home remedies for Diahhrea [ 9 Answers ]

I need some home remedies for this that'll work in under twelve hours. I can't miss school tomorrow but I'm having some bowel issues.

View more questions Search