Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simonfrisk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 12:29 PM
    Old TV series?
    My grandmother told me about a 50's-60's TV series a few years ago. And one character was a woman dressed in plack, wearing lots of makeup. She looked like Nefertiti. Old egyptian style. She was often seen outside behind trees and bushes. Does anybody recognize this?
    Rachelrang Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Mar 11, 2012, 07:28 PM
    Does this character ever say "go on naw git!!" ? My grandmother quotes it all the time but I don't remember the name of the series... I'll ask her in the morning when I call her

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

German shepard dog television series just want to know the name of the series! [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know of a dog series that was on TV during the early 90s. Where its main focus was a german shepard, who would help people in all the different episodes. I Remember the song of the TV series which went like this " until tomorrow I am going to settle down" Its not lassis just would...

Present value of US One Dollar bill Silver Certificates; Series 1935 Series E [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the present value of the following Silver Certificate One Dollar bills w/ blue seal: 1. *14029929E, Series 1935E, Ivy Belton Priest, R7657; 2. *32534786E, Series 1935E, Ivy Belton Priest, G7560; 3. *54564786F, Series 1935E, Ivy Belton Priest, K8482; 4. *87455302E, Series...

Mini series & TV series [ 3 Answers ]

I have two shows that I can't remember the name of. 1. mini series on abc 80's-90's teenagers pilot a ship from earth to find a new planet and I think colonize, they end up uncovering a rebellion. May have been made by Disney. 2. 80's. A family take a tour of a pyramid and gets left inside in...

What is the capacity of my Kenmore 80 Series Washer & 90 Series Dryer? [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to figure out what the capacity is of our Kenmore Washer and Dryer that we purchased over 10 years ago in Canada. I can't find it anywhere on the machine or manual. The Model # of the Kenmore 80 Series Super Capacity Plus Washer is 110.4784292, Serial #CH0802766. The model # of the...

View more questions Search