Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittniee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 12:26 PM
    Fluid dynamics; Continuity or Bernoulli's equation
    A large artery (radius r1) branches into three smaller arteries of equal radii r2. The branching occurs in such a way that the average flow speed of the blood is the same in each of the smaller arteries as in the larger one. For this to occur, what must be the value of r2 relative to r1

Check out some similar questions!

Bernoulli's Equation [ 2 Answers ]

An incompressible fluid is flowing up an incline through a pipe with a constriction. The height of the incline is 5 m and the narrow section of the pipe is above the wide section. The velocity of the fluid in the wide section of the pipe is 4.00 m/s and the velocity of the fluid in the narrow...

I think it will be bernoulli's trial [ 4 Answers ]

The chance of success in each trial is p.If p(k) is the probability that there are even number of successes in k trials prove that p(k)= p {p(k-1)}(1-2p)

Fluid dynamics [ 3 Answers ]

I have the following part to a problem that I am struggling with. (see diagram attachment) The water tank has a nozzle with an unknown diameter at a depth of 6.75m. The level of the tank will stay the same depth by being toped up. What I am struggling with is calculating what diameter the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.