Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kdpn123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 06:42 AM
    What's wrong going in my relationship?
    Hey guys
    I'm in a relationship since 4 and a half years, and it's a long distance relationship. It was all good till now, but now since last 6 months, my boyfriend is changed. He doesn't have 10 minutes to gimme a call and talk. He just calls for 5 minutes a day. That also when I force him to. He is always busy, and whenever I yell at him, he keeps the call. He is not at all bothered how l feel. Even if I'm not well he is least bothered, he just calls for formality. We were so serious for our relationship that even our parents know, and they are OK with this. But if he is like this, how can I spend my whole life with him. Please guys do suggest me what should I do?
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Mar 11, 2012, 07:15 AM
    Just talk to him, but from what you wrote about how he behaves, I tend to conclude that he is sort of fed up with you. Or, he might have been busy somewhere, or in some serious tension, worry or stress/strain himself. Sometimes, a person is in some mental problem or physical trouble, and so is involved so much in himself, that he forgets everything, but might be he does not even want to lose you and that is why he tries to contact you, whenever he gets time or so. Just wait and watch. I shall just say good luck to you.
    armydan69 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 07:27 AM
    It seems to me that he has moved on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 11, 2012, 02:34 PM
    How old are you and how long have you been long distance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with my relationship? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend is probably the perfect girl. She makes me food and doesn't make me pay for anything and doesn't require much. But I just turned 18 and I'm going off to college and I just don't think I want to be with her anymore. It would be so dumb for me to dump her because she is just so good...

Is There Anything Wrong With My Relationship? [ 2 Answers ]

So my girlfriend and I have been dating for about 7 and a half months now. Things have progressively slowed down for us since month 4 or 5. When I first got with her she was all over me, she would always want to be with me, always want to kiss me, it was amazing. Eventually we both started having...

What's wrong with our relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone help? The problem is, he hasn't touched me for over a year. He never initiates sex, and is always tired. I go to bed at 8pm every night with him, just so we have time to do things. But within minutes of getting upstairs, he's asleep. When we finally do it, he never wants forplay,...

What is wrong with my relationship? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello-- I've tried researching through this website to find out how to solve my relationship. Everyone's situation seems to be different. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years this summer. We've always had some bumps on the road to deal with together but I'm just wondering if...

View more questions Search