Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michaellee16 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2012, 03:56 AM
    Age Difference.
    I fell in love with a guy when I was under 16. There is two years 1 month difference. I'm 16, he 14. I love him but don't want to get in trouble?
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Mar 11, 2012, 04:30 AM
    You can date him, as long as both your parents agree.

Also, what you need to remember is that men take longer to mature than women. So you won't be at the same stage mentally.

x Dani

Mar 11, 2012, 05:40 AM
    So I cant. Go prison

Mar 11, 2012, 05:52 AM
    ... What is it you're planning on doing with this boy?

Mar 11, 2012, 05:40 PM
    Well its all ready happened

Mar 12, 2012, 04:46 AM
    We can't help unless you tell us in the most detail you can, exactly what happened.

You kissed?

Mar 13, 2012, 07:24 AM
    Yes
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2012, 07:57 AM
    I'm guessing they've had sexual contact. Yes, Michaellee16, he is a minor and, depending on where you live, you could go to jail AND you would be labeled a sex offender for years and years and possibly the rest of your life.

Is that what you are asking?

Mar 13, 2012, 08:39 AM
    No I want to see if that could happen we haven't done it because of the age gap
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Now you know what could happen -
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Mar 13, 2012, 09:10 AM
    Miscaellee@16,

First of all, I would welcome you to this wonderful and beautiful site, dear! I would like to hear all the details about you and your partner, and do not ask in one-liners, come clean and clear about what are your fears, apprehensions, hopes and expectations. After all, what do you want to ask and know exactly? We are really so willing to help you out, but ask, directly and clearly. Sex, age, live-in and love? What is your perspective, dear? By the way, if you are under 18, i.e. a minor both, you should avoid everything but you can befriend each other, you can be friends!

Mar 13, 2012, 09:13 AM
    I'm just going to stay away from him because I don't want anything to exculate I can do better than him and now I'm going to go for people 16+

Mar 13, 2012, 09:16 AM
    I'm just going to stay away from him because I don't want anything to exculate I can do better than him and now I'm going to go for people 16+
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2012, 09:26 AM
    Just one more word of advice - the age of consent varies by where you are. Also, ANY sexual contact with someone underage can get you arrested.

Sometimes people think oral sex is NOT "real sex." For legal purposes, it is.

If you do decide to become sexually active please choose the method of birth control which is right for you. Have a child when you can support that child both financially and emotionally.
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2012, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahani Punjab View Post
    Miscaellee@16,

First of all, I would welcome you to this wonderful and beautiful site, dear! I would like to hear all the details about you and your partner, and do not ask in one-liners, come clean and clear about what are your fears, apprehensions, hopes and expectations. After all, what do you want to ask and know exactly? We are really so willing to help you out, but ask, directly and clearly. Sex, age, live-in and love? What is your perspective, dear? By the way, if you are under 18, i.e. a minor both, you should avoid everything but you can befriend each other, you can be friends!

She started by stating that she is 16, he is 14.

The age of consent is not 18 in all places. In many it is 16. That is the legal answer. The other half of this question is how mature both parties are, birth control and the like.

But that's not what she asked.

Mar 13, 2012, 10:44 AM
    I'm a guy not a girl. Where both guys

Mar 13, 2012, 10:46 AM
    I can't have children as I'm gay
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2012, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellee16 View Post
    i can't have children as im gay

I should have known better - my husband's name was Michael! Sorry about that.

Yes, it's the same where the law is concerned if you are gay or straight.

Obviously you can forget about the "ready to have kids" advice. Again, sorry about that.

Mar 13, 2012, 05:15 PM
    Its fine lol x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should the max age diffrence between b/f g/f? [ 8 Answers ]

I work with a girl who is twenty years my junior. I've told her that I can't stop thinking about her. I can't sleep, have no appetite. I'm not bad looking, I'm financially secure. From what co-workers tell me, she only dates deadbeats and jail birds. Why can't I stop Thinking about her?

Legal age diffrence [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 years old my boyfriend is 20 is that a legal age diffrence between us.

Age diffrence too much? [ 3 Answers ]

A 16y.o dated a 24y.o she lied an uped her age by a year, he always said age doesn't matter allways.. she told hima truth a moonth later an he dumped her so quikly? Saying its not legal in nsw, australia.. Any tips to keep this r/s going ?

Age diffrence is it a big deal? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, my question is My husband and I have been married 1 yr now, and I was wondering if there is a big diffrence because of our age I am 26 and he is 34.?

Age diffrence [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I'm lost. My friends older brother and I hit it off. The main problem is he is 7 years older then me, and then I'm in high school. WEre both willing to wait, and just hang out until later in life, but it feels weird being that much age diffrence. My parents are also 7 years apart... and to...

View more questions Search