Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cammyboy2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 03:42 AM
    Movie about a bot who grows up with shark
    Its about a boy that finds a baby shark and grows up with the shark and the shark saves his life in the ocean
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 11, 2012, 09:24 AM
    Tiko and the Shark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What 80's movie is it where a boy's hair grows [ 12 Answers ]

I'm not even sure it was an 80's movie but I remember I saw it in the 6th grade which was in 1988. All I can remember is there was a young boy that had hair that would not stop growing. I'm not sure if he was kidnapped or ran away but somehow a spell was placed on him and his hair wouldn't stop...

Sea monster movie about this military shark thing that becomes humanoid [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie that is like about this group of people who come across this sea monster that is a military experiment. At first it apears to be ashark but then they get chased down a tunnel and the thing walks upright.. does anyone know it?

1970s movie where two men catch a shark and pull it into the boat and one man gets bi [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie from the 1970's where two men are in a boat and they catch a shart, pull the shark into the boat, and one of them gets bitten by the shark. I believe he had to have his leg amputated. Simon and Garfunkel's song "I'd Rather be a Hammer than a Nail", played in this movie...

Shark Movie [ 3 Answers ]

This movie was set around the 1915 - 16. It was about a white pointer shark that swam up river and was attacking people. Apparently I believe it was based on a true story. I think it was in the USA it happened.

View more questions Search