Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo123456 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 01:08 AM
    This is a scenario but I have no idea how to solve this. Please help me
    A 5yr old boy is admitted to your ward for tonsillectomy, he is accompanied by his mother. The child is quite difficult to manage and wants to run of all the time and explore the ward. The mother appears to have no control of this situation and is unable to make him stay. You need to perform some basic oberservations on him and to get him ready for theatre. How will you communicate this to the Mother and The child?

Check out some similar questions!

Using a blog to vent a good idea? Bad idea? Other ideas? Suggestions? [ 13 Answers ]

If you've seen my other question, then you know I've had some drama lately.. Well concerning that post I will say, things settled out. Well.. more of, she read my journal that morning while I took my regents test and found out that I thought I liked her. Today, we discussed that. She doesn't...

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

Solve this scenario [ 4 Answers ]

Scenario You are one of a team of managers working in popular hotel. You are responsible for the smooth & efficient running of the hotel kitchen. Within the kitchen you have 3 chefs & 8 kitchen assistants who carry out a variety of tasks supporting the chefs. Other managers within the hotel have...

Again, no idea how to solve it! [ 2 Answers ]

My question is simple, maybe for an experts, but I don't know how to do it! CALCULUS y(x) = x³ - 3x² + 2x

No idea how to solve it [ 2 Answers ]

Given that a x b is perpendicular to each one of the vectors a and b, determine a unit vector which is perpendicular to each one of the vectors a = 2i - j + k and b = 3i + 4j - k. Calculate also the sine of the angle, between a and b.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.