Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Occlusion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 12:51 AM
    Will one hit show on court-ordered hair test?
    I used to be a very heavily weed smoker and I had court. They gave me 3months till I come back in for the test but I took a hit two nights ago and my court date is April 4 other than that I've been clean do I have any chance in passing?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 11, 2012, 01:18 AM
    I think you already know the answer to this question..
    armydan69 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 07:45 AM
    You posted this on march 10 if you get tested on April 4 you are fine because that's about a month, unless you are a heavy set person with a sloooow metabolism. Otherwise you can pass in a week if you only took 1 hit. Even if its chron
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Mar 11, 2012, 08:01 AM
    It's a hair strand test right? Not urine or blood. Metabolism will have no effect on the results.
    http://www.trimegalabs.co.uk/questions/hair-drug-testing-explained.php
    armydan69 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 09:20 AM
    Oooh I wasn't paying attention, yea hair is different but it will probably be such a low amount of thc it won't be traceable
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2012, 11:02 AM
    A single hit following prolonged abstinence is not going to show on a hair test.

It is possible, at 90 days, that there could still be THC-COOH in the distal portion of hair strands. While it is claimed that they check 1-1/2" that measurement is imprecise and influenced by collection method as well as individual hair growth rate.

Were you tested at the beginning of the process, either urine or hair?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There will be a hair test ordered when will they take it right then and there? [ 2 Answers ]

I have court a week Tuesday! I know they cut close to the scalp and an inch and a half will tell you a 3 month time line! It takes 7-10 for the drug to grow out enough to cut it! So I have been doing it on and off for a couple weeks if they only test and inch and a half what will the results...

Can I get a court ordered dna test? [ 3 Answers ]

There's this girl claiming she's pregnant and my husbands the father of the child. I want to know if he can get a court ordered DNA test because I don't think the girl will do it freely?

Court ordered alcohol test [ 18 Answers ]

I have a court order under the family services act of NB subsection 54(1) that states will participate in random alcohol testing, including urine analysis; now the social worker is stating that I have to submit to blood tests also, but that I need to give my consent to my family doctor for...

Court Ordered DNA test [ 2 Answers ]

My Father Died and his name isn't on my birth certificate and my sister wants nothing to do with me. Can I get a court order DNA test with my sister to prove he was my father and were related.

View more questions Search